(PC Service Tool)
Recom is a software program developed by Remeha B.V. It offers the possibility to communicate directly to Remeha boilers/appliances. The software shows temperatures, fan speed and the status of on/off components like pump and gas-air unit in a clear overview. In Recom , all parameters of the safety unit of the boiler are shown in one overview. Of course you can save settings on a hard drive, so you can always reset to default settings or use a certain setting for multiple boilers in a project.
In some cases it is necessary to monitor an installation for a longer period of time. Recom software can log and store all boiler data for a period of time. It is easy to retrieve information from log files afterwards, so potential root causes can be found.
Benefits Recom software
- Changing boiler parameters on user level and service level;
- Read out/clear errors from the error history from the boiler;
- Presenting actual values, like flow and return temperature, fan speed, on/off statuses etc;
- Store and read out parameter values;
- Calculation screen where differences between values on two separate times can be shown;
- The connection with a computer is either done via the Remeha Smart Service Tool or by the serial interface RS232 of the boiler(if supported by the boiler);
- Multiple European languages available;
- Updates are free and can be downloaded from the internet.
To use Recom software your PC/laptop needs to meet the following system requirements:
- PC/laptop with minimally Windows 7.
- Wi-Fi on your PC/laptop if used in combination with the Remeha Smart Service Tool
- A USB connection on your PC/Laptop if used with the USB interface cable
All Remeha boilers support the Smart Service Tool, the serial interface or both.